Evening ski touring to the Stubneralm
This event has already taken place.
Every Tuesday* the ski-touring scene gathers at the Stubneralm.
The slope B11 on the Stubnerkogel as far as the Stubneralm remain is open until 10 p.m. for ski tourers. The Stubneralm is waiting for you with culinary delights. Please make an advance reservation on +43 (0) 664 93 13 278
Rules for Ski Tourers:
- Only climb the piste using the edge of the slope, go in single file and beware of other skiers
- Never cross the piste in areas where visibility is restricted
- Obey piste closures and warning signs
- After dark, always have your headlamp switched on and wear reflective clothing
- Pay close attention to potential alpine hazards
- Be considerate of wildlife and young trees
*Except Tuesday, December 24
The slope closure for the slope B11 is lifted only on the mentioned nights from 5.00 to 10.00 pm. as far as the Stubneralm remain. Please notice that during this time there are snow groomers on their way (without winch) and snow guns can be turned on. There is also no slope control and slope safety!