Hiking circuit ticket
Swing from summit to summit
What used to be possible only for skiers in winter is also possible for hikers on 7 days during summer, to "swing from peak to peak". Therefore you can enjoy and visit the attractions on the Stubnerkogel and on the Schlossalm (the hanging bridge, circular hiking walks, ferratas (climbing trails), figures in the rocks,...) all in one day. The lifts (Schlossalmbahn, Kaserebenbahn, Senderbahn and Stubnerkogelbahn) are in operation non-stop from 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The last descent is at 4.30 p.m. on following days:
- Sunday, 30th of June 2019 with "a valley learns to rescue"
- Saturday, 13th of July 2019 with "a valley learns to rescue"
- Friday, 19th of July 2019
- Tuesday, 30th of July 2019
- Wednesday, 07th of August 2019
- Thursday, 15th of August 2019 with "a valley learns to rescue"
- Tuesday, 20th of August 2019
Also our the "Hiking Circuit Days with the Red Cross" will take place this summer. On the 30th of June, the 13rd of July and the 15th of August you can also experience "First Aid on the Mountain". On these special days, there are first aid stations with the topics of resuscitation, joint injuries and wound care. Anyone who has successfully participated in all three stations at Stubnerkogel (Senderbahn mountain station) and Schlossalm (Schlossalmbahn mountain station, Kaserebenbahn mountain station) will also receive a diploma. More information can be found our event calendar.
|Hiking Circuit Ticket||€ 30,00||€ 28,00||€ 15,50|
ALL tickets are not transferable.
Key-Card deposit € 3,00
Restrictions on age:
- Adult: from year 2000
- Youth: year 2001 until 2003 (Photo-ID required)
- Child: year 2004 until 2013 (Photo-ID required)
- Child until year 2014 and younger (Photo-ID required) are free
No liability taken for alterations or mistakes! All prices are in Euro, incl. 10% tax