Hiking circuit ticket
Swing from summit to summit
What used to be possible only for skiers in winter is also possible for hikers on 7 days during summer, to "swing from peak to peak". Therefore you can enjoy and visit the attractions on the Stubnerkogel and on the Schlossalm (the hanging bridge, circular hiking walks, ferratas (climbing trails), figures in the rocks,...) all in one day. The lifts (Schlossalmbahn, Kaserebenbahn, Senderbahn and Stubnerkogelbahn) are in operation non-stop from 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The last descent is at 4.30 p.m. on following days:
- Sunday, June 28, 2020 with "a valley learns to rescue"
- Saturday, July 11, 2020 with "a valley learns to rescue"
- Friday, July 17, 2020
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- Wednesday, August 05, 2020
- Saturday, August 15, 2020 with "a valley learns to rescue"
- Thursday, August 20, 2020
Also our the "Hiking Circuit Days with the Red Cross" will take place this summer. In June, 28, July 11 and August, 15 you can also experience "First Aid on the Mountain". On these special days, there are first aid stations with the topics of resuscitation, joint injuries and wound care. Anyone who has successfully participated in all three stations at Stubnerkogel (Senderbahn mountain station) and Schlossalm (Schlossalmbahn mountain station, Kaserebenbahn mountain station) will also receive a diploma. More information can be found our event calendar in the next few weeks.
|Hiking Circuit Ticket||€ 31,00||€ 29,00||€ 16,00|
ALL tickets are not transferable.
Key-Card deposit € 3,00
Restrictions on age:
- Adult: from year 2001
- Youth: year 2002 until 2004 (Photo-ID required)
- Child: year 2005 until 2014 (Photo-ID required)
- Child until year 2015 and younger (Photo-ID required) are free
No liability taken for alterations or mistakes! All prices are in Euro, incl. 10% tax