Piste SKI TOUR FULSECK | DORFGASTEIN
Discover Dorfgastein in Winter
Many people love to be surrounded by nature on a ski tour and discover the wonderful mountains, accompanied by the need to ascend in a safe environment as well as to ski down safely. In recent years, touring was usually not permitted in our ski area due to the potential for conflict with downhill skiers and dangerous situations that arose. Due to the great demand for an organised ski touring track including ski descent possibility, we have now succeeded in creating and designating an official touring trail as part of a broad initiative of the cable car companies in Ski amadé. What more could you want?
Ski touring route:
Starting point: Gipfelbahn-Fulseck middle station
Altitude profile: 568 hm
Route length: 4.9 km
Duration: 2 hours
Descent: From the Fulseck over the groomed slopes of the Dorfgastein-Grossarltal ski area back to the valley station of the Gipfelbahn-Fulseck.
Please note the official piste closure occurs from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. on the piste tour routes.
Tickets for piste skitouring:
- Day ticket adult: € 16,00
- Season ticket: € 170,00
- Included in all valid day, multi-day and season ticktes
- Children (born 2007 and younger) can use the routes (without cable car ride) free of charge.
The tickets are available at the ticket office of the Dorfgasteiner Bergbahnen AG and soon in the online ticket store!
The piste tourer tickets include:
- Use of the parking lot
- Use of the lift of the first section of the Gipfelbahn-Fulseck
- Ascent track
- Ski bus
- Ski downhill after the end of the ski tour
- Use of sanitary facilities at the cable car stations
Rules for piste ski tourers in Dorfgastein:
- Pay attention to the avalanche warning level, from warning level 3 the touring route is closed
- Pistes & piste touring routes can only be used during piste opening hours, observe piste closures
- Do not leave the given route
- Walk one after the other on the ascent track
- For safety and hygiene reasons, dogs are not allowed
- Use designated parking areas
- Observe warning notices
- The ski touring ticket is personal and may not be transferred