Every Tuesday from Christmas and on special days around full moon:
- 12th & 13th January
- 11th & 12th February
- 13th & 14th March
- 11th & 12th April
The slope closure for the slope B11 is lifted only on the above mentioned nights from 5.00 to 10.00 pm. as far as the Stubneralm remain. Please notice that during this time there are snow groomers on their way (without winch) and snow guns can be turned on. There is also no slope control and slope safety!
Every Wednesday and Friday, as well at full moon days:
- 12th January
- 11th February
The slope closure for the slopes B2, B4 and B5 is lifted only on the above mentioned nights from 5.00 to 10.00 pm. At all other days the slopes are open until 8.00 pm. Please notice that during this time there are snow groomers on their way (without winch). There is also no slope control and slope safety!
Slopes (D1b, D1c, D1d, D2, D4, D6, D7a) are open daily until 8.30 p.m. for ski tourers. All other slopes are closed daily at 5 p.m.
Rules for Ski Tourers:
- Only climb the piste using the edge of the slope, go in single file and beware of other skiers
- Never cross the piste in areas where visibility is restricted
- Obey piste closures and warning signs
- After dark, always have your headlamp switched on and wear reflective clothing
- Pay close attention to potential alpine hazards
- Be considerate of wildlife and young trees