Multi days tickets - Gastein cable cars
Only valid on consecutive days
The Almorama Card offers you a multi day hiking pleasure in the mountains of Gastein. Here you get an overview of the selection of multi day tickets of the Gastein cable cars.
|2 Days Ticket||€ 42,00||€ 36,00||€ 18,00|
|3 Days Ticket||€ 52,00||€ 44,00||€ 22,00|
|4 Days Ticket||€ 61,00||€ 52,00||€ 26,00|
|5 Days Ticket||€ 68,00||€ 58,00||€ 29,00|
|6 Days Ticket||€ 74,00||€ 63,00||€ 31,50|
|13 Days Ticket||€ 96,00||€ 82,00||€ 41,00|
Period of validity: Summerseason 2018 at all operating lifts in Gastein (Schlossalm, Stubnerkogel, Graukogel, Fulseck). The Schlossalm can be reached by the Kaserebenbahn at Angertal. Swing from summit to summit continuously from the 7th of July until the 2nd of September (Stubnerkogel-Angertal-Schlossalm).
Family Bonus - special offers for families
Special family offers for your summer holidays! Families can explore many exciting things in Gastein valley. Therefore, it is advisable to make use of the "family bonus Gastein" in order to do many different outdoor activities, e.g. family friendly climbing tours or discory tour to the rock creatures. There are aslo circular hiking walks for the whole family. Explore the region of Gastein and enjoy!
Advantages of the family bonus
- Small children born in 2013 & younger who are accompanied will generally be transported free.
- The 3rd and any additional child receive the passes free. ID card with photography required for the entire family. Children born 2003 - 2012.
ALL tickets are not transferable.
Key-Card deposit € 3,00
Restrictions on age:
- Adult: from year 1999
- Youth: year 2000 until 2002 (Photo-ID required)
- Child: year 2003 until 2012 (Photo-ID required)
- Child until year 2013 and younger (Photo-ID required) are free
No liability taken for alterations or mistakes! All prices are in Euro, incl. 10% tax