Journey to Gastein
- From/passing Munich approx. 2 hours
- From/passing Salzburg approx. 1 hour: Tauern Motorway southerly direction until reaching Bischofshofen, Gasteinertal Valley exit.
- From/passing Innsbruck approx. 2 hours: Motorway passing Wörgl, then the Bundesstraße (main road) 312 passing St.Johann/Tirol until Lofer, Bundesstraße 311 then passing Zell am See until reaching Lend, Bundesstraße 167 to Gastein or the motorway - Kufstein - Salzburg - Villach, leaving at the Gasteinertal Valley exit, then the Bundesstraße (main road) 167 to the Gasteinertal Valley.
- From the south pass by Villach, Möllbrücke and Obervellach to Mallnitz and then you can reach the Gastein easily by car rail.
- You can find a direct routing via Google Maps here:
In the parking deck of the Schlossalmbahn there are 8 Salzburg AG charging stations* for electric vehicles. The charging stations are distributed across all levels.
- 4 charging stations on level 0
- 2 charging stations on level 1
- 2 charging stations on level 2
Angertal ski center
3 charging stations on the middle level in the parking deck
There are three charging options:
- Loading with an RFID card
- Charge with smartphone and APP
- Charging with smartphone and direct payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
- The standard tariff is EUR 0.48 per kWh.
- A minimum turnover of 3.84 euros applies to direct payment.
- In the case of existing charging contracts with third-party providers, the tariffs according to the third-party providers apply.
As with other charging stations, you have to bring your own charging cable. The Salzburg AG hotline is available for questions or problems. The telephone number (0800 660 660) is noted on the charging stations.
Both Euro and Intercity trains as well as fast and express trains stop at Bad Hofgastein and Bad Gastein stations, but not all trains stop at the station in Dorfgastein. There are many taxis and bus connections to all parts of the villages. The next car carrying train loading point is at the station in Bischofshofen. A, to and fro taxi shuttle service handles the transfer of luggage.
- Special offer: ÖBB combined ticket Wintersport
The nearest airports are Salzburg and Munich. Taxi transfers from and to the Gasteinertal Valley.
By Public Transport